Sunday, September 7, 2008

Miranda July in September

Alright. So back in June...July? I was roaming around the lower east side and stumbled upon this book. I have to say, it was hard to miss with the neon green cover and all. First paragraph in and I was hooked. I know you should read at least the first chapter before passing judgement but Miranda July, you have captivated me entirely. Her writing, photos, and movie direction (You Me and Everyone We Know) are all amazing. Go to her website if you need more proof!






4 comments:

Betsey said...

this sounds AMAZING!!

loveology said...

Wow, this IS so amazing. I love her work and the movie was magical... loved every second of it!
<3

Thanks, love!

loveology said...

I gave you an award, because i love your blog so much!
visit my blog for the details!

Bye, dear!

Mila.

alis said...

Wow your blog is amazing! I will be coming back often :)