Sunday, August 2, 2009

Adieu, Adieu, Parting is such sweet sorrow...




Just a few things to tide you over
While I busily work on my photo series!
I'm back from Martha's Vineyard and 
luckily, we had amazing weather there the entire time.
I love being there, surrounded by the brightly 
colored houses and enchanting landscapes.


While there, we came across a small shop 
with the most amazing secret garden!





It was in this shop
that I was introduced to the artwork of
Patience Brewster. Her illustrations are so
enchanting that you must definitely take a closer look!





Also, I've come across a blog that I find to be the perfect balance of EVERYTHING.
The Angry Chicken, is full of life adventures, book reviews, sewing patterns, 
and too many recipes to think about! If you haven't checked out this blog, please do so!








Anyway dears, I know I have many tags and awards to write about
and enough fairy tales to last you all a life time
But I will start it all up again soon!


Love, love, love.

1 comment:

Kimberley Brandsma said...

The illustrations by Patience Brewster are so cute!;)