Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I couldn't sleep.

I am a brunette. 
I've always been a brunette.
And though there have been times
where I've dreamt of having locks shining golden 
and yellow like the sun,
or my latest obsession after those fiery reds,
I know I'll always be me with my long, brown mane. 







but I'm still thinking of this...













photos by Eric Nehr


This is a VERY non-holiday post.
But I couldn't help but post those photos, you know?
They're too beautiful.
 But I have good news.
My fairy tale series is officially on hiatus 
until spring. 
Which means I finally get to breath for a moment,
and enjoy my beautiful city.

p.s. it snowed in new york the other day

3 comments:

Kimberley Brandsma said...

I'd love to have red hair<3 But I like my blonde hair too. I don't think I'll ever dye my hair either.

The photos are beautiful indeed!

Enjoy your break!<3

Natalia said...

I always get fed up with myself. There comes that point when I look in the mirror and feel frustrated. Like I've been wearing the same outfit for year. I've changed my hair so many times I've forgotten what my natural color looks like (which is kinda sad now that I think about it).

Lily said...

Oh my... we look so much alike, too much maybe.

I've only seen those pictures of you, so I may be wrong, but you looks so much like me in those that even my mother thought I was kidding when I told her that the girl in the photos is not me. It's a bit scary, haha.