Monday, February 22, 2010

a new start


More than a week has come and gone
since my lovely Sunday
of valentine's and chinese new year celebrations.
Also, fashion week has come and gone.
And in the midst of running between
classes and people watching at the tents,
I find myself wanting to shake things up 
a bit, my blog included.
The things I like sharing the most
are my photography, written treasures found in old books,
and of course, beautiful clothing.
So I'd like to continue to share my thoughts
on all of these things.
Just maybe not so haphazardly? 

Also, I'm sure some of you already know this
about me..but I am very much so a planning 
kind of person. I mean, I plan everything 
from the chores I have the very next day, 
to things I want to accomplish a year from now.
Next summer, as in, summer of 2011, 
I'll have graduated from college, and the first 
order of celebration is a summer adventure
through Europe with my family.
I've pretty much already mapped out where I want 
to go, but I'm overwhelmed by the thought of
what I want to do! So now while I'm in class, 
I've taken to day dreaming about where I'll be,
and what I'll be wearing...
and my first purchase for said trip,
came home with me the other day,
in a pretty brown package tied up with string.
It's a forest green silk top from In God We Trust,
and I can only imagine myself
romping around in it in the Peak District of England.
(Dear Parents, this is our first stop. Please take note!)

Anyway, I hope you all have been doing well,
and I promise I'll be back to regular posting soon.
Love you all,
Jess.



bloggreenshirt.jpgbloggreenshirt2.jpgbloggreenshirt3.jpgbloggreenshirt4.jpg

2 comments:

Mila said...

hi jess darling!

wow, such amazing pictures, i wish i could photograph like that!
that green top is gorgeous, the color is so special!
and are you really coming to europe? that's amazing! which countries are you going to visit?

lots of love to you,

Mila.

Kimberley Brandsma said...

lovely top! the colour is beautiful! if you're planning to come to Holland too, it would be awesome to meet!:)