Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bubbles, bubbles everywhere. And not a drop to drink.

I'm not a very superstitious person, but I always feel that the first day of the month is a good indication of how the rest of the month will turn out. If it's a good first day, it will be a good month. Bad first day...you get the idea...

Today I started to move.
I got this lovely package in the mail.
And printed some amazing photos (which I'll post soon!)
Hopefully, you all ad good first days, too!

















all paintings by Redon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Redon reminds me Dalì.. I quite like those dark paintings. You always know how to choose great paintings. You don't want to be an art director or something like that ?

Anonymous said...

amazing photos and great blog!<3

Betsey said...

ooh beautiful art!
and i just love post secret!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

hauntingly beautiful paintings...
Hope you have a smooth move dear!

agnes said...

love how you pair up the outfit post with those inspiring paintings, weird pair but absolutely fantasic.

Charlotte said...

oh wonderful wonderful.
i hope that this month will be beautiful and christmassy and happy.
and i wish that for everyone and not just for me, as we will all be happy together.

i have given you an award because you are lovely, and your posta and comments make me smile.
xxx