Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to the country.




Back in May, I stole one of my friend's red and black checked plaid flannel shirt.I wore it all over New York, even in the 70 degree weather. I went upstate wearing it and was informed that it was "very country".I didn't agree because I was under the impression that plaid was making a fashion comeback. Well, I was right. I just received my September issue of Harper's Bazaar and the ads were littered with country revival. So now I can wear my plaid in peace.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like your checked shirt and this "lumberman look" for the next season

Anonymous said...

I love plaid shirts. I have a green one, which belonged to my mum or grandfather, and I've been using it for over a year now.

makemoremistakes said...

plaid = my favorite. I have been wearing my little brothers' plaid shirts for about 3 years, and I will never ever give them up, no matter how 'country' or 'posh' they are. some things just transcend fashion, and plaid is one. =)

xo
angela

Wendy said...

The photos are pretty editorial-esque.