I'm procrastinating terribly right now.
I should be packing and getting ready to leave for Boston,
but I decided to write a quick little post instead.
I have to admit that I'm sort of nervous to go back to MA.
I haven't been there to visit everyone since last January.
But it should make for some fun stories, right?
Anyway, I've been tagged by Soir de Fête,
who's blog is amazing, as I'm sure you all know.
the rules are: mention the person who nominated you. list six unimportant things that make you happy. tag five blogs. state the rules. notify them with a teeny comment on their blog that they have been nominated.
1. collecting pretty odds and ends and turning them into treasures.
2. buying new flowers in the market on sunday afternoons.
3. Finding very old books and sit curled up with them for hours.
4. Taking long walks and exploring.
5. writing letters to everyone (and finding the most amazing postcards along the way).
6. making lots and lots of little paper cranes.
I've decided to nominate 10.17, Crash Division, Fifikoussout, Heart in a Cage, and The Great Book of Fairy Tales.
Hope to stay posting, but just incase I can't for the next few days,
here are a few photos from Megan Leonard's Flickr to keep dreams light and fuzzy..