I am finally back from my vacations and as the holidays are officially over ( already?), I've no excuse to not be posting! I hope you all had the best of new years, and I wish you to have the happiest time in 2009! I've decided that 2010 will be my life-changing year. I need one more year to prepare myself...
Anyway, the darling Angela has tagged me. To everyone who has tagged me recently: I apologize a million times for being so reluctant to do them! I am very honored that you thought of me though, and will try to get to more in the future!
Love you all!
The Honest Scrap Award: A tag to write ten honest truths about yourself.
1. I secretly love Valentine's Day because
it's the one holiday that is never predictable for me.
That, and I like sending valentines to everyone I know.
2. Springtime will always depress me.
3. I'm comfortable being alone.
I'm afraid I'll grow up to be a terrible hermit.
3. I only like going to the beach after the sun has set.
Even though I'm afraid of the dark.
4. I have such a large book collection that I worry where
I will put it when I move away from New York.
5. I have a nasty habit of killing every plant I take home with me.
6. Vogue has been my bible since I was twelve years old.
My mom thinks it's weird that I have kept every issue.
7. I love when I go upstate with my family so I can swim in lakes.
and hopefully not drop my cell phone in one this year...
9. I sometimes wonder how I'll be able to have a successful career in photography.